The Peckham Community Partnership Foundation plays an active role in many activities at Peckham.
- Partnered with Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Community Mental Health Authority in support of the Supported Work Experience program serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Initiated Career Adventure for team members and their children to participate in vocational evaluation services and explore upward mobility opportunities.
- Expanded English for Speakers of Other Languages programs offering weekend and evening class times to help meet client needs, resulting in increased participation.
- Continued support for the Peckham Scout Troop/Venture Crew for nearly 60 individuals with developmental disabilities. Provided opportunities to engage in structured activities significantly impacting prospects for success at work, at home and in the community.
- Continued support for Higgins Lake where nearly 45 volunteers and more than 80 developmentally disabled adult clients attend a four-day camp and participate in outdoor and creative activities.
- Supported the annual Robotics Camp where client’s children compete in a LEGO Robotics competition, sponsored by the MSU College of Engineering, to encourage interest in science and engineering careers.