To see all of our available jobs, hit the 'See Available Jobs' Button!
- Team Member jobs are part of Peckham's vocational rehabilitation efforts. Applicants are eligible to apply for these positions if they have a disability that has created a barrier to employment.
- Staff jobs are not a part of Peckham's vocational rehabilitation efforts. Therefore, applicants do not need to have a barrier to employment to be eligible for these roles.
Peckham is a national award-winning organization, recognized for its achievement in providing exceptional vocational rehabilitation, creating inclusive cultures and building a quality workplace for employees.
Peckham was named #11 in the 2015 Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” for small and medium companies, and has been the recipient of the When Work Works Sloan Flexibility Award for eight consecutive years. Peckham has also been named one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in Michigan, receiving outstanding recognition for Sustainability and Wellness. Peckham’s mission is to provide a wide range of opportunities to maximize human potential for persons striving for greater independence and self-sufficiency. Operating five social enterprises in more than 10 locations, Peckham provides paid job training and life enhancement services to more than 2,500 individuals each day.
- Clean, bright, accessible buildings
- Supportive work environment
- Wellness incentives
- Free training opportunities
- Free classes for advancement