Packaging & Kitting Services – Contract, Integrated, Product
NEW - Liquid Filling, Capping, Labeling Equipment
Peckham now offers the ability to accurately deliver a measured volume of liquid product to containers. We have the ability to work with a wide variety of products ranging from water to thick caulking compounds. They can also be used for lightweight containers that may be distorted by the forces of a vacuum or pressure fillers. Other equipment includes:
- Capper tightens screw cap to specific torque
- Capper designed to handle most bottle types including PET, PVC, and glass
- Labeler for round containers with capability of up to 100 containers per minute
Peckham Contract Packaging & Kitting Support
Our packaging and kitting services allow you to:
- Reduce inventory
- Respond quickly and economically to changing demand for custom packs
- Fulfill individual custom orders
- Meet Just In Time goals (JIT)
Contract Packaging – It’s easier!
Anytime a product cannot be manufactured and packaged within the same work center, it costs money! You can control this cost with Peckham Packaging Services. We’ll receive your product in bulk or finished goods state, and we’ll handle the packaging and labeling you need. We can unitize bulk items, package, provide warehouse services and ship to your requirements - with a turnaround time that’s second to none. We’re here to allow you to keep your production processes steady and consistent. We’ll even ship direct if that’s your preference.
Product Kitting Services
When your distribution operation requires you to combine multiple products into new product kits, Peckham’s kitting services can help. We have experience breaking down bulk materials and products, unitizing and creating multi-packs, even custom-made kits with bar-code or RFID labeling.
- State-of-the-art Systems - Advanced fulfillment capabilities help you manage inventory throughout the kitting cycle, from individual components to creation of new SKUs.
- Efficiency and Accuracy - Our team maps efficient kitting processes and builds in quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits.
- Flexible Staffing - Our labor solutions help you economically manage activity spikes and meet last-minute requests.
Integrated Packaging & Kitting Partner
- Packaging or Kit Procurement
- Materials (corrugated, vacuum or thermoform, shrink, liners, bags, etc.
- Custom assembly and kitting
- Shrink, bundle-wrapping, banding
- Bar code & RFID chips
- Warehouse and distribution
- Production management, sourcing, labor, process/cost improvements
- Systems Tracking integration