The Farmstand & Gardenhouse
Peckham Farms Holiday Sale
- Poinsettias 4.5" Red, White and Pink: $5.00
- Poinsettias 6" Red, White and Pink: $7.00
- Colorado Blue Spruce Christmas Tree: $40.00
- Fraser Fir Christmas Tree: $40.00
- Fraser Fir 12" Wreath: $16.75
- Fraser Fir 12" Decorated Wreath: $23.75
- Fraser Fir 24" Decorated Wreath: $42.00
- Fraser Fir 25' Fancy Garland: $36.50
- Apples: $1.00 LB/$35.00 Bushel *By special order
- Honey 8 oz.: $4.50
- Plus Christmas decorations, jellies, jams and more!
Peckham Farms operates The Farmstand and Gardenhouse at our farm, 5408 W. Grand River Rd. Lansing, MI 48906. The Farmstand was completed in 2016 and is where we sell our produce, flowers, and other Michigan produced products. We carry our own line of jams, preserves, salsas, pickles and sauces, all with no artificial preservatives or high fructose corn syrup. We offer other Michigan grown and made products from other farmers and producers throughout the year. These include, but are not limited to; asparagus, eggs, apples, peaches, blueberries, cherries, and sweet corn.
The Gardenhouse opens each spring before Mother’s Day. You can find a diverse selection of hanging baskets, annuals, perennials, vegetable plants, and landscape supplies. We are also an official dealer of Dairy Doo®, a high quality natural compost. We also carry a wide selection of potting soils, organic fertilizers, and wood mulch. Our retail operations are open seasonally from May-October.
We are typically open Monday-Friday during the season, and Saturdays in May and October. Availability of items depends on the growing conditions of the season. Keep track of our Facebook page for up-to-date information on what’s available at The Farmstand and Gardenhouse. We are certified by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development as a Licensed Food Establishment.
The holiday specials are available for pre-order with pick up by appointment and begin regular sales at 10:00 a.m. on December 2, 2019.
Stop in today for your locally grown produce!