For more than four decades, Peckham has experienced tremendous success focusing on our mission of serving persons with disabilities and employing industry best practices in our daily operations. Peckham follows this same approach when considering sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship requests guidelines are as follows:
- Requests must come from organizations that provide or support, education, social, vocational or ancillary opportunities for people with physical, mental and socioeconomic barriers. (Generally nonprofit organizations)
- Events or activities must take place within Peckham’s current service areas
- Peckham will also consider sponsorship requests from current business or community partners and affiliated organizations that provide a benefit to the above mentioned target populations.
Sponsorships generally range from $200 - $550 for most events and activities. Larger requests will be considered if a direct tie to the Peckham Mission or to the populations served is established.
Each fiscal year (Oct. 1 - Sept. 30), a specific sponsorship budget is established. Requests are considered on a first come, first served basis with special consideration given to current business or community partners and affiliated organizations.
Peckham, Inc., a private, nonprofit community rehabilitation organization, is a unique business and human services agency that values quality, diversity and performance. Our mission is to provide a wide range of opportunities to maximize human potential for persons striving for independence and self-sufficiency. We embrace collaboration, effective resource management and innovative approaches to achieve world-class excellence.
How to apply for Consideration
- All sponsorship requests must be submitted in writing using the following contact form
- Organizations must submit a copy of their W-9 and proof of their tax exempt status
- Requests must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to the event
- Notification will also occur by e-mail, generally within 10-15 business days