Peckham is a federal contractor that offers contact center solutions to a variety of U.S Goverment agencies.
What are some of the benefits of working in one of our call centers?
- We handle incoming calls only. No outbound calls or telemarketing!
- Peckham has been certified as a Great Place to Work for eight years in a row
- We offer a 12 paid holidays plus sick/vacation time
- Our workforce is extremely diverse - we hire both people with and without disabilities and other barriers to employment
- We promote from within and offer plenty of opportunities for upward mobility
- Our jobs include full benefits and flexibility
- As a non-profit, you may qualify for student loan forgiveness programs
Want to learn more? Watch some of our current team members talk about their experiences working for Peckham in our call centers!
TEAM MEMBER & STAFF CALL CENTER JOBS
As non-profit social enterprise with five lines of business, we offer jobs for team members and for administrative staff. Staff positions are supportive roles to our team members (individuals who have a qualifying barrier and participate in a paid job training program). To apply for a staff position you do not have to have a qualifying barrier.
We are hiring both staff and team member positions for our call centers. Positions are open in Lansing and Grand Rapids (MI) and Phoenix (AZ).
All positions are on-site.
Contact Us Today!
Email the hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect with us on social.